Wednesday, July 14, 2010

House of Flair's Birthday Dash

House of Flair's BFF & co-founder of the House of Flair, Dash, is celebrating her birthday this month. To commemorate her stint at the House of Flair, she is giving away a loot bag filled with a lot of beauty stuff! Ü

The Birthday Dash loot bag contains:



1 Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Deluxe Sample
1 Anastacia Line Erasing Serum sample
1 Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer sample
1 fracas de Robert Piguet Eau de Parfum sample
1 Leslie Blodgett Bare Skin Eau de Parfum sample
1 Sephora High Intensity Eye Shadow sample
1 The Face Shop nail polish in hot pink
1 Oil Control Film Pack

& 1 MAC DAZZLEGLASS in Utterly Posh!



Isn't that awesome of her? Ü

Plus, unlike our past winners who won randomly, this time, birthday girl Dash and I get to judge your answers &the best post gets the prize! :D

To join, simply view the full mechanics here.


===================


Here's my entry:

I should win Dash's Birthday Loot Bag because I'm really starting to be kikay! ^_~ .. I just turned 20 years old and I admit I'm a late bloomer in this kikay world of fashion and makeups.. I really wanted to look fabulous too like those models on the runway.. Top brand stores from US like Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Mac, Sephora and a lot more established brands makes me really wanna have every item they sell but unfortunately, I can't since I'm just a student now and I'm not finacially capable because I just get my allowance from my parents.. I'll be very grateful If I'll be the lucky winner of this Birthday Dash loot bag.. ( I'm crossing my finger's to win) ^_^

I love the House of Flair because they make top brand stores from US like Victoria's Secret, Forever 21 and Sephora, be within our reach here in the Philippines.. As for their store promise, "We can pre-order anything available from their online stores and bring them straight to your doorstep!", makes every Filipinas out there to get experience the latest makeup products and trends from stores outside our country. This really makes me love them! We can easily have those raved beauty products online through House of Flair.. You're doing a great job!

After I finish my studies and earning for myself, I'm really looking forward doing business with you guys.. ^_^

Happy, happy birthday Dash! I wish you more blessings to come.. Hope you have fun on your birthday!


Sincerely,
Lainey14

No comments:

Post a Comment