I want to share this post from Female Network about the new collections of baked makeup from The Body Shop written by Stephanie Castillo.. Here's her post:
Without a doubt, the latest batch of cosmetics from The Body Shop looks pretty enough to eat. In fact, these 12 newly released products share a defining characteristic with the cakes and cupcakes that they so closely resemble—they’re baked! These eight shadows, two blushes, and two bronzers are slow-baked for 24 hours by local Italian artisans to seal in their shimmery tints, resulting in incredible color payoff. And they’re a pleasure to work with, too—a soothing mix of organic olive oil, marula oil, and natural botanicals ensures smooth application and easy, breezy blending. Check out the gallery below for your first peek of The Body Shop’s Baked-to-Last Colours—a delectable baker’s dozen!
The Baked-to-Last Colours Collection
1. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Amethyst, P995
2. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Sapphire, P995
3. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Starlight, P995
4. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Sage, P995
5. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Copper, P995
6. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Quartz, P995
7. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Jade, P995
8. Baked-to-Last Eye Colour in Moonstone, P995
9. Baked-to-Last Blush in Petal, P1,195
10. Baked-to-Last Blush in Coral, P1,195
11. Baked-to-Last Bronzer in Golden Bronze, P1,295
12. Baked-to-Last Bronzer in Warm Glow, P1,295
Click here to view the full Baked-to-Last Makeup Gallery from the Body Shop.